I don't know if many of you are farmiliar with Daily Worth. It is a free & fabulous money management site, designed specifically towards women (men you can use it too, if you really want ;). They deliver practical tips on self worth, net worth, and everything in-between.I thought I would share with you the email I received today from Daily Worth. It was a good one, and I think worth mentioning to all of you. They talk about Cutting Out Dead Weight from monthly bills and fees for services and memberships, and accounts you no longer use.
How many of us are guilty of this. Having certain monthly bills that are automatically drafted from your account, and you no longer use those services anymore.
Here's where and what to look for:
-On your bank and credit card statements
-Among the uncategorized expenses in your Mint.com or online budget register
-A defunct email account
-Hosting a for now-dead url
-Overpriced (and useless) credit monitoring
-Memberships you dropped or no longer use
-Services you can (and do) live without
-An item you've planned to return but haven't
-Anything that bills you in increments of $9.99
So call your customer service and tell them you need to drop this payment, TODAY!
Then multiply that month fee by 12 and congratulate yourself on putting that much more money in your budget!
If you would like to receive these daily emails. Head on over to Daily Worth and get signed up today. I have really enjoyed all their emails.
No comments:
Post a Comment