Welcome to the first installation of the Cent$Able Budget Report - every Monday I will have a topic on budgeting and better handling your finances. I have to admit that this isn't just for your enjoyment, but really for me!
I am working hard to get our budget under control. Couponing is HUGE part of that. But I have learned and continue to learn so much since I have started couponing - I have really learned that the possibility of stretching your dollar further, is truly possible. But not just in the area of grocery shopping but in all areas of our budget.
Couponing has gone far past the grocery store for me it has assisted me in learning to be wiser with my money; when, where, what, why, & how I spend my money.
Thus I am starting new feature on Centsable Stewardship - Cent$Able Budget Report. I hope to bring you lots of great tips on further constructing your home budget, but how to make your budget work for your family (and mine). I will be doing a lot of research and bringing your all the best information I learn about budgets back to you on Mondays (which should also spill into the rest of the content on this site).
My hope is this site will become a one-stop resource site on all things money & saving. And this new feature is a part of growing this site.
I plan to make myself pretty vulnerable in sharing with you my personal finances goals, areas where I have failed, and hopefully areas where I will succeed. This next week I will be working hard on putting together a detailed budget, much of which I plan to share with you next Monday on the second installation of the Cent$Able Budget Report.
I hope you follow along and that we can all learn from one another. I am by no means an expert in this area, just someone who is desperate and eager to learn how to make sure that my financial future for both myself, and my family is a bright and successful one.
So, join me every Monday as we work hard to accomplish our financial dreams, and make them a reality.

No comments:
Post a Comment