Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cent$Able Investments: Welcome

Welcome to Cent$Able Investments the next in the line of new features being release throughout the week. 


I am excited about this one. Because it will give us all a chance to learn more about ways of investing, not only, our money but also our time. And how to make the most of both. 


This weekly feature will go beyond talking about money, we will of course talk about great ways of investing your money. But at times I would love to also venture into investing our time, I think often we get so caught up in life, we forget the most important investment we have, and that is our time. Time with ourselves, our families, friends, work, and so on. I want that to also be a part of this new feature. 


Once, again this is about all of us, me included (especially). I will be bringing you expert advice from all over, and sharing ideas of I have learned about, and hopefully to learn from you. 


I hope you will join me ever Wednesday as we learn about the gift of investment, and how to be wise with our money and our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...