I am quite sure that some coupons in just the past couple of days have perhaps reset and some new ones were added. I printed the -$2/1 Hidden Valley Ranch Q a couple days ago when it reset for the first time this month, and I went back just now and found it available again. So, if you printed it a couple days ago it might be available to you again, which is great considering Hidden Valley is going to be BOGO at Publix this coming week.
Ones that looked new to me were:
-$1/1 Citrus Magic Odor Eliminating Air Freshener
-$1/1 Hidden Valley Salad Kits
**TIPS AND TRICKS
Remember you can print your Coupons.com coupons through your InboxDollars account and receive an additional $.10 back for every coupon your print and redeem. It does take up to 6 months from the time you redeem the coupon to the time it shows up in your account, but if you are an avid coupon printer and user, you will eventually see the savings add up pretty quickly over time.
No comments:
Post a Comment