Friday, October 15, 2010

CVS Deals Starting 10/17/10


CVS deals starting Sunday (10/17) is brought to us by I Heart Saving Money

It's a pretty slow week, imo. There are a couple of freebies, but not a whole lot else this week. I am listing the best deals I see. For the entire ad with match-ups head on over to I Heart Saving Money.

Schick Hydro 2 or Hydro 5 Razor or Cartridges 4ct ($8.99) - Receive $5 ECB (limit 1)
-$4/1 Schick Hydro 3 Razor from SS 10/3
-$4/1 Schick Hydro 5 Razor from SS 10/3
          FREE after coupons and ECB!


Mentos Gum 15ct (BOGO $1.79)
-$1/1 Mentos Gum from SS 10/2
          Use (2) -$1/1 Qs - FREE+ Overage (you will need a small filler item to cover the overage)


Yep that is pretty much about all I see this week at CVS (*sniff, sniff*). If you see something else that is a great deal please leave a comment and let us all know.

2 comments:

  1. It's a very slow week at CVS. The ad for the next week looks even more grim :-(. I miss the CVS of a few years ago. But it is still my favorite place to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, again. I was trying to find your email contact and couldn't and it said to leave a comment on the blog--I was wondering if you'd like to swap blog buttons? I blog about CVS at Simply CVS. I found you thru Frugality Is Free. Sorry to leave this here, delete it if you need to. You can contact me at simply blogs @ live . com .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...