I just wanted share this with all of you as I am a little excited at what I was able to get for really more than FREE, but not really a MM.
Over the summer OfficeMax was offering a great deal on backpacks, where you could buy up two backpacks and receive 100% of the purchase price back in MaxPerks Rewards. Which is what I did, I bought two backpacks for my daughters and spent just a little over $59. About a month ago I received the rewards back in my MaxPerks account and have been holding on to it, for a great deal that I could use these rewards on at OfficeMax.
I have an earlier post from this week regarding this week's OfficeMax Deals, where they are offering 100% back in MaxPerks Rewards on specific office supplies. So, this is what I did with my $59+ MaxPerks I currently have/had:
Bought
(1) OfficeMax 8.5x11 Multipurpose Paper, 10-Ream Case ($39.99)
(1) Paper Mate Pink Ribbon FlexGrip Elite 12pk ($13.99)
Used
$57.49 in MaxPerks Rewards
Paid OOP
Nothing!! - plus shipping is free for purchases of $50 or more
Receive
I will also receive 100% back in MaxPerks Rewards
So, not only did I not have spend one cent out of pocket (oop), OfficeMax is basically going to give me my MaxPerks back that I used to purchase the paper and pens with.
Now that is a deal/steal! This is how you take advantage of in store rewards, and 'roll' your rewards over on other purchases. You may have to make an initial investment, but once you continue to 'roll' your rewards over on one another, you really wind up making money, and having more, for a whole LOT less!
No comments:
Post a Comment