OfficeMax has some great deals going on this week. They have five items that you will receive 100% back in MaxPerks, which means it's like getting these all for FREE. I'm on the lookout for a $/$$ coupon, to make this into a Money Maker (MM), so if I come across one I will be sure to let you know right away.
Here's What You Can Get For FREE after MaxPerks Rewards:
OfficeMax 8.5x11 Multipurpose Paper, 10-Ream Case ($39.99) - limit 3
PrismaColor Col-Erase Erasable Colored Pencils, 12pk Carmine Red ($7.29) - limit 6
Mr. Sketch Scented Water Color Markers, 12pk ($8.79) - limit 6
BIC Matic Grip Mechanical Pencils 12pk ($6.99) - limit 6
Paper Mate Pink Ribbon FlexGrip Elite 12pk ($13.99) - limit 6
You will need to sign up for a MaxPerks Card if you do not have one yet in order to receive the above items for FREE.
No comments:
Post a Comment