Michelle, at I Heart Publix, has next week's Sneak Peak available. I have to admit that this coming week there isn't anything on there that I need or will be getting. Though at this time only the BOGOs are up, we will have to see what the rest of the ad looks like later today when Michelle has a chance to get the entire ad up. Really nothing is jumping out at me as being stockpile worthy, other than some Halloween candy!
Nonetheless - I am listing a fewthat I see as descent deals:
Quaker Oats Oatmeal, Old Fashioned or Quick 1 Min, 18oz pk (BOGO $2.55)
-$1/1 Quaker Oatmeal from RP 8/29
-$1/1 Qaker Instant Oats, Quick, or Old Fashioned from RP 9/12
Knorr Sides, assorted varieties (BOGO $1.29)
-$1/3 Knorr Rice of Knorr Pasta Sides, blinkie
Del Monte Tomatoes, assorted (BOGO $1.39)
-$1/5 Del Monte Prdct from RP 9/19
Bumble Bee Chunck Tuna, White Albacore in Water, 5oz pouch (BOGO $2.89)
-$.55/1 Bumble Bee Tuna Pouch from SS 9/12
Nestle 100 Piece Fun Size Candy or Wonka Monster Mix Ups, assorted candy 53.3 or 56oz boag (BOGO $10.99)
-$1/2 Nestle Chocolate Halloween Candy from RP 10/17
-$1/2 Nestle Candy PRINT
-$2.50/2 Nestle Variety Bag PRINT
-$1/2 Nestle or Wonka Candy PRINT
-$1.50/1 Nestle or Wonka Bagged Candy Target Coupon PRINT
Buy: (2) Nestles &/or Wonkas
Use: (1) -$2.50/2 MFQ & (2) -$1.50/1 Target Qs
Pay: $5.49 (or $2.75ea)
Nestle Ultimate Scream Fun Sized Candies or Classic Scream or 3 Fun Size Bags or Wonka 200 Pieces, assorted varities 32 to 44oz bag (BOGO $8.49)
-$2/1 Neslte, Butterfinger, Crunch, and Wonka Bags PRINT
-$2.50/2 Nestle Variety Bags PRINT
-$1.50/1 Nestle or Wonka Bagged Candy Target Coupon PRINT
Buy: (2) Nestles &/or Wonkas
Use: (1) -$2.50/2 MFQ & (2) -$1.50/1 Target Qs
Pay: $2.99 (or $1.50ea)
No comments:
Post a Comment