Michelle, at I Heart Publix, has this week's Publix Ad Sneak Peak available. There are a few stockpile worthy items this week, I am including my favorite BOGO items that are at the best rock bottom prices possible.
Banquet Breaded Chicken Patties, Tenders, Nuggets, Popcorn, or Strips 24oz package (BOGO $5.49)
-$1/2 Banquet Boneless Chicken from ALL YOU Mag Oct. 2010
-$1/1 Banquet Bagged Chicken from Publix Home Tailgate booklet
Pay: $1.49 for 2 bags by stacking both Qs
Fresh Express Salad Blend, assorted varities (BOGO $3.99)
-$.55/1 Fresh Express Blend Salads PRINT - this goes right to print
-$1/1 Fresh Express Salads from any Tearpad
-$.55/1 Fresh Express Salads from any Tearpad
Pay: $1.44 for 2 bags by using (2) -$.55/1 Qs (or $1.00ea with (2) -$1/1)
Pompeian Olive Oil, 32oz assorted varities (BOGO $10.99)
-$1/1 Pompeian Olive Oil PRINT
Pay: $8.99 for (2) bottles - or $4.50ea
Vlasic Stackers Dills or Pickles or Spears, assorted varities (BOGO $2.89)
-$.55/1 Vlasic Pickles, Peppers, or Relish PRINT
-$.55/1 Vlasic Pickles, Peppers, or Relish from SS 6/27
Pay: $1.79 for (2) bottles - or $.89e
Land O Lakes Spread, 2ct 7.5oz or 15oz tub (BOGO $2.09)
-$.50/1 Land O Lakes Spreadable Butter PRINT
-$.55/1 Land O Lakes Spreadable Butter PRINT
-$.50/1 Land O Lakes Spreadable Butter PRINT (same as the -$.55/1 link)
Pay: $.99 for 2 - or - $.50ea with the -$.55/1 Q
There are a lot more great items in the ad that you may want to check out. I have only listed the items that I see as being stockpile worthy items, imo. Head on over to I Heart Publix,, to see the full listing.
No comments:
Post a Comment