If you are new to Couponing at Rite Aid - START HERE
First off - let me apologize, I was driving along and thinking about upcoming store deals and realized that I never posted Rite Aid's deals for this week. I think it's time to make a list ;)
The Right Aid deals and match-ups come to us from Michelle, at I Heart Saving Money. I am only listing what I see as the best deals this week. For the full ad with all the match-ups and coupons you will need to head on over to I Heart Saving Money.
Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers, Pull-Ups, or Overnites ($8.99) - Receive $2 +UP
-$3/1 Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers from SS 9/26
-$2/1 Huggies Diapers, Pullups, or Goodnites Rite Aid Video Values
::Buy (1) - Use (1) -$3/1 MFQ & (1) -$2/1 SQ - Pay $3.99 - Receive $2+UP Rewards, makes diapers only $1.99!!
Bounty Paper Towels, 8pk or Charmin Ultra Toilet Paper, 12roll +4 Free ($6.99) - Receive $1+UP Reward
-$1/1 Bounty Paper Towels or Napkins from PG What Matters Most Home Mailer
-$1/1 Bounty Towels from PG MIR Savings Booklet
-$.50/1 Bounty Paper Towels Upromise eCoupons
-$1/1 Charmin from PG What Matters Most Home Mailer
-$1.50/1 Charmin Bath Tissue Rite Aid Clip + Save Booklet
-$1/1 Charmin MegaRoll Upromise eCoupons
::Buy (1) Charmin - Use (1) -$1/1 MFQ & (1) -$1.50/1 SQ - Pay $4.49 - Receive $1+UP Reward, and have $1 deposited into your Upromise account. Makes this $3.49
Alka-Seltzer Plus Fast Crystal or Powder Packs ($5.00)
-$1/1 Alka Seltzer Plus Rite Aid Video Values
-$3/1 Alka Seltzer Plus Fast Powder Packs from SS 10/24
::Buy(1) - Use (1) -$3/1 MFQ & (1) -$1/1 SQ - Pay $1.00 - Receive $1.00+UP Rewards, makes this a $1.00 MM!
Halls Cough Drops, 20-25ct or Defense (2/$3) - Receive $1+UP Rewards wyb 2
-$.50/1 Halls Cough Drops Rite Aid Video Values
-$.75/1 Halls Refresh from All You Mag Sept or Oct. 2010
::Buy (2) - Use (2) -$.75/1 MFQ & (2) -$.50/1 SQ - Pay $.50 - Receive $1.00+UP Rewards makes this a $.50 MM!
Be sure to head on over to I Heart Saving Money for the full ad with match-ups. There are a couple more freebies you may want to check out as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment