New to Couponing at Rite Aid - START HERE
Rite Aid deals come to us from Michelle at I Heart Saving Money. For the full ad with match-ups, and all the coupons available you will want to visit I Heart Saving Money. I am listing a few the best stock-up deals that I see.
Revlon Beauty Tools (5/$10) – SCR #59 $1.50/$3.00
-$1/1 Revlon Beaty Tool MQ from Target PRINT
-$2/1 Revlon Products from Rite Aid Video Values PRINT
::Buy (1) – Use -$1/1 MFQ & -$2/1 SQ – Pay unknown, should be free after all discounts/coupons/SCR
St. Ives Skin Care Apricot Scrub 10oz, Collagen Moisturizer 10oz, Naturally Clear Cleanser 6.75oz or Naturally Clear Scrub 4.5oz ($3.99) – SCR #64 $3.00
-$1/1 St. Ives Product PRINT
-$.75/1 St. Ives Body Lotion from SS 9/19
::Buy (1) – Use -$1/1 MFQ – Pay $2.99 oop – Send for $3.00 SCR, makes it FREE
Advil Congestion Relief 10ct ($4.99) – Receive $1.00 +UP Reward
-$2/1 Advil Migraine, PM, Children’s, or Congestion PRINT
-$1/1 Advil Rite Aid Video Values PRINT
::Buy (1) – Use -$2/1 MFQ & -$1/1 SQ – Pay $1.99 – Receive $1.00 +UP Reward, makes it $.99
Febreze Air Effects 9.7oz, Noteceables Warmer or Set & Refresh Air Freshner ($2.49) – Receive $2.00 +UP Rewards
-$3/1 Febreze Noticeables Starter Kit or Warmer from PG 9/26 (x 10/31)
-$1/1 Febreze Air Effects from PG 10/31 or PG 9/26 (x 10/31)
::Buy (1) – Use any MFQ– Pay -$.51 to $1.49 oop – Receive $2.00 +UP Rewards, makes this a MM!
There are still quite a few great deals this week so visit I Heart Saving Money for all the great deals!
No comments:
Post a Comment