Thursday, October 28, 2010

Swagbucks: 4 Swag Codes worth 4 Swagbucks each

**UPDATE: TSG just annouced on their Facebook page that the codes are good until midnight PST or 3:00am EST, or until each code reaches 15000 participants. You have a little bit of time, though I don't know how quickly people will grab these. You can find the codes somewhere in the following categories: Entertainment - Pets &Nature - Health & Lifestyle - Fashion & Beauty. Hopefully that helps out a bit.

New to Swagbucks - START HERE - and learn all about this awesome search engine and how you can earn lots of FREE gifts just for searching the web.

TSG just posted on Facebook, that you can find 4 Swag Codes worth 4 Swagbucks on SBTV. That is all the information I was given and I have not gone over to start looking for all the codes quite yet. I don't see an expiration time, so I have no idea how long the codes are good for. But if you are interested in looking then you may want to head on over right now.

If you are new to Swagbucks, you can GO HERE to sign up. And trust me it is worth signing up for. You can read my Intro to Swagbucks. But in a very small nutshell it is a search engine sight where you earn rewards (Swagbucks) just for searching the web. It's absolutely FREE there are no strings attached, and it only takes 450 Swagbucks to earn a $5 Amazon gift card. I have been using Swagbucks for about 6 months now and have 'bought' $50 worth of items for free, just by using my Swagbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...