Because I am getting ready to leave for vacation and forgot to write this daily topic ahead of time. I am doing a VERY quick topic. I came across a great and fun website designed for women called "Chicks Laying Nest Eggs".
They have all sorts of fabulous information on teaching women how to invest their money and where to invest their money. You can research companies, and this site will help you along the way. I love financial sites geared towards women by women. It talks to us in our terms and helps us to make the right decisions on the way we perceive things.
They have a featured called "The Chicks Dozen: 12 Steps to Picking An Investment". It's very well done and lays out the ground work on how to pick a great company to invest in.
Join me in Our Community at the Blog Frog:

No comments:
Post a Comment