Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cyber Monday

Tomorrow starts Cyber Monday and actually Amazon.com has already started and I believe a few other stores are starting their Cyber Monday deals early. Unfortunately, I won't be able to keep up with all the fabulous deals that will be taking place tomorrow so you will have to rely on my fellow bloggers to keep you informed.

If you are new to Cyber Monday, it's basically the same concept as Black Friday, just all the deals take place on Monday and only online. ;)

I recommend following the following bloggers tomorrow to keep up with all the great online deals.

Money Saving Madness
Addicted to Saving
Frugal, Fun, & Fortune
Couponing to Disney
I Heart Saving Money


I have no doubt there are other wonderful bloggers out there that will be keeping up with the Cyber Monday deals, I so wish I were one of them. But due to personal and family reasons I just won't be able to attend. But I hope you are all able to find some fabulous deals for Christmas (or any reason).

Have fun!

Join me in Our Community at the Blog Frog:
Visit My BlogFrog Community!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...