Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Home Again Home Again...

Yep, I am home (PRAISE THE LORD!). It has been an awfully long couple of weeks and an even longer, awful day. Without going into great detail, I had one daughter who woke up throwing up and has been since 2am, thus I have had no sleep, and dealt with a very sick kiddo on the plane ride home.

Anyhow - tomorrow I get back in the swing of things. I am so sorry that I wasn't around much to bring you the best deals over Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I hope my fellow bloggers were a help to you all.

Did any of you venture out on Black Friday and if so what amazing deals were you able to score. How was Cyber Monday, any great deals for any of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...