Wednesday, November 10, 2010

*HOT* Six New Hasbro Coupons

Yeah! There are 6 new Hasbro coupons available for PRINT. Plus I am matching them up with Target Coupons that you can find in the Target Toy Book or Target’s website - HERE. I will try and match these up with any good Toys R Us Sales this week. But I can’t locate this week’s ad, ugh! J

The coupons in RED are Target Coupons.

Here’s what you will find at Hasbro
-$5/1 Hasbro Remote Control Iron Man

-$3/1 Transformers Combiners Toy

-$5/1 Nerf Stampede ECS
-$5/1 Nerf Stampede ECS PRINT
::Nerf Stampede priced at $44.00 – Use the above Qs – Pay only $34.00


-$3/1 Monopoly U-Build Game
-$5/1 Hasbro U-Build Game (includes Monopoly) PRINT
::U-Build Monopoly on Sale for $14.99 – Use the above Qs – Pay only $6.99

-$5/1 FurReal Friends GoGo My Walk Pup
-$10/1 FurReal GoGo My Walking Pup PRINT
::FurReal GoGo on Sale for $49.00 – Use the above Qs – Pay only $34.00

-$5/1 Baby Alive Simple Care For Me Doll 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...