Friday, December 10, 2010

CentsAble Recipes: The Banana Bread

Over Thanksgiving while visiting my family, my wonderful mother made this amazing banana bread, and the best part is that is that is one the of the easiest recipes out there. I know you will enjoy this as much as my family has. I made some tonight and half of it is already gone. I think I am going to have to make some more tomorrow.;)

INGREDIENTS
-3 or 4 Ripe Bananas
-1/3 cp of Melted Butter
-1 Egg
-1cp of Sugar
-1 tsp Vanilla
-1 tsp Baking Soda
-Pinch of Salt
-1 1/2 cps Flour

DIRECTIONS
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees, and grease a 4x8 loaf pan.

Combine bananas and melted butter in a large bowl, and mix with a wooden spoon until bananas are well mashed and combined with butter. Add egg, sugar, vanilla, & salt, mix with spoon. Sprinkle banking soda in the mixture and stir.

Finally add the flour slowly and mix with spoon until well combined.

Pour mixture into the greased loaf pan and bake for 1 hour or until golden brown. Cool on a rack for awhile then cut and ENJOY!

I promise you will not be disappointed in this recipe it is simple and moist and simply wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...