| Pic Courtesy of Foodnetwork.com |
I did some searching on the internet and came across a couple recipes. One seemed quite basic and what I was expecting, and the other was a recipe by Paul Deen, I found on Foodnetwork.com that I just had to try, and now want to share with all of you.
I like to feature new and interesting recipes to all of you, as not to bring you the same ole' thing you might not have expected. So, here is a new and different recipe.
Chocolate Cheese Fudge
INGREDIENTS
-1/2 LB Velveeta Cheese, cut into small cubes
-1 Cp. Butter
-1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
-1 cp Chopped nuts, pecans, walnuts (optional)
-16 ounces of Confectioners’ Sugar
-1/2 cp Cocoa Powder
DIRECTIONS
Grease the bottom of a 9x2 inch pan (I then sprayed it as well, otherwise this stuff will stick to the pan)
In a saucepan over md-low heat, place the cubed cheese, wait a minute for the cheese to begint o melt, then add the butter. Stir constantly until smooth. Remove from heat, add the vanilla & nuts.
In a large bowl, sift together the sugar & cocoa. Pour the cheese mixture into the sugar and cocoa mixture & stir until completely mixed (you are going to need to use your hands towards the end to make sure everything mixes together well). The candy/fudge will be very stiff.
Using your hands, remove the candy from the bowl and press evenly and firmly into pan. Because of the amount of butter in this recipe, pat the top of the candy with a paper towel to remove the excess oil. Place pan in refrigerator until candy is firm (about 15 mins).
Cut into pieces and Enjoy!
I am including the video, it's just over 3 mins long, that shows Paula Deen making this recipe. You are going to be amazed at how good this recipe is, and surprised!
No comments:
Post a Comment