Thursday, December 30, 2010

Disney: Family Fun Day & Florida Resident Deals

I am heading off with my kiddos to spend the rest of the day at Disney's Animal Kingdom. We are all excited!

We live in Orlando and have only been once before, but that's because Disney is so expensive, however, with the recent economy issues Disney has started to jump on board and started offering some pretty darn good discounts to Florida Residents that I thought I would share with all of you.

Disney now offers several great options to become a Passholder - GO HERE to get signed up:

-Premium Passholder: Unlimited admission to all 4 Disney Parks, no blackout dates, complimentary parking, unlimited access to special events, unlimited access to both of Disney's water parks - $37.01/mth


-Annual Passholder: Unlimited admission to all 4 Disney Parks, no blackout dates, & complimentary parking - $26.36/mth


-Seasonal Passholder: Unlimited admission to all 4 Disney Parks - DOES include blackout dates  $15.71/mth


-Weekday Select Passholder: Unlimited admission to all 4 Disney Parks - DOES include blackout dates - $8.17/mth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...