Thursday, December 2, 2010

GIVEAWAY: FREE $5 Groupon Code For New Members

I have one FREE $5 Groupon code for members who have never purchased from Groupon before. If you are interested in this code, leave a message on this post (not Facebook or Twitter), telling me about your favorite holiday tradition.  I will draw a winner at 9pm tonight (12/2).

If you have not started an account with Groupon quite yet, you will want to do so - GO HERE to get signed up. It's easy and FREE and trust me you will be so happy you did. I buy from Groupon all the time. We save on everything from Dining Out to Spas to Clothing, and everything in between.

If you have friends you have been trying to refer to Groupon let them know about this offer and tell them to head on over and leave a comment and get entered to win this $5 code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...