Monday, January 10, 2011

Centsable Budget Report: Weekly Spending for Jan. 1-8, 2011


Date
Store
Total Purchased
Total Amnt. OOP
Total Amnt Saved
Percentage Saved
1/2/2011
PetSmart
$63.00
$45.00
$18.00
28.57%
1/3/2011
Publix
$116.08
$34.18
$81.90
70.55%
1/3/2011
Walgreens
$86.46
$12.45
$74.01
85.60%
1/4/2011
Target
$7.98
$1.98
$6.00
75.19%
1/5/2011
CVS
$128.32
$53.42
$74.90
58.37%
1/5/2011
Walgreens
$14.79
$3.05
$11.74
79.38%
1/8/2011
Albertsons
$66.32
$35.34
$30.98
46.71%
1/8/2011
Publix
$83.39
$24.36
$59.03
70.79%
Totals

$566.34
$209.78
$356.56
63%

Ok – so I spent most of my monthly budget this week (not sure to laugh or cry J). I’m not surprised some of the added expenses were dog food, which I only have to buy every 6-8 wks, so that won’t be back on my list for awhile.  We loaded back up on meat, which I actually have not had to buy since the middle of November, so it had been awhile for meat.  Plus, I had to buy meat twice because 16 lbs of ground hamburger were left in the car overnight, and it had to be thrown out (now that I cried L over).

It may seem only like one week but I really did two weeks of shopping. I made a couple Publix runs this week, one was for last weeks ad (that was only 4 days long), the second was for this week’s ad.  My CVS trip actually included a new hair dryer, that alone would have cost me $39.99, w/o sales and ECBs. It that was a much needed expense, that I am glad to have out of the way and, I LOVE my new hair dryer!

As a result of this crazy week, the rest of the month will be quiet in terms of spending and what I buy. Basically I’ll need to grab some staple items (milk, bread, fruit, & veggies), and anything that is FREE to stockpile. r Otherwise, we have everything else on hand.

I promise in the end it will all balance out when all is said and done.  I am thankful to have the meat stocked back up.
How did all of you do this week on your weekly/monthly budgets?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...