In 2011 my goal is start giving back to those around me. I have always given but this year with a nicely stocked stockpile, and it continues to grow, I want to start making a habit of giving to a local food bank on a monthly basis. And to support that every Thursday on CentsAble Giving all the stores that I post weekly stockpile deals for I will post how items you can purchase from each store that will cost $10 or less.
My hope is that you can all jump on board and start giving back to your community with your savvy saving skills J. I wish everyone knew how to acquire these saving skills, but even so I can still use my own to give to those less fortunate. And these times people are in need.
Christ said the poor would always be among us, and that when we do unto others we do unto Him. So, you don’t have to be rich, just have the skills, know-how, & information to help those around you. And I am going to make it so easy for all of you to be a part of making a change in the lives around you.
Every Thursday stop on by and you will find some great deals to collect and give back to your community, for less than $10 wk.
For 2011 Centsable Stewardship is going to teach you SAVE BIG to GIVE BIG!

No comments:
Post a Comment