Ok, I know this has nothing to do with savings but thought it would be fun little thing to share, well I think it is anyways J
The American Kennel Club has released the 10 Ten U.S. Breeds:
10. Shih-tzu
9. Poodle
8. Dauschund
7. Boxer
6. Bull Dog
5. Golden Retriever
4. Beagle
3. Yorkie
2. German Shepherd
1. Labrador Retriever!
We have two dogs. Our first is Jazz, she’s a Rhodesian Ridgeback mix, and is 9 years old. And our second little guy is Max, who is 2 yrs old, and is a Dauschund/Yorkie mix. So, I guess technically Max made the list twice J, both of our guys are adopted, and are a huge part of our family.
What are your favorite breeds on the list and do you own any of these furry guys?

We have a Beagle named Rooney, he is almost 3. I also love yorkies, and labs.
ReplyDelete