
It’s the first Tuesday of 2011 – not sure if that is really that exciting or not, but thought it was worth mentioning J.
As you will see throughout this week all of the Daily Topics are devoted to New Year Resolutions and/or Goals for 2011. Yesterday on CentsAble Budget Report, I went over my financial goals, which if you missed you can GO HERE to read all about it.
Today on Tuesday’s Topic, I am going over all my more personal goals I have set for 2011. In some ways this seems a bit overwhelming as there is going to seem like quite a few, however, I have them broken down into different areas of my life, so it’s not as bad as it may seem (let’s hope not anyways).
I have set one of the more popular resolutions this year – to lose weight! I have to say though that I am not doing this because it’s a New Year, but it just happens to be a New Year and I feel ready to start accomplishing this goal in my life – that I seem to put off. So, I am holding myself responsible by making ‘the world’ my accountability partner – lol! I am approaching this from a much different angle, it’s not about losing weight, as much as just getting in better health, if I lose great. If I don’t – and I’m continuing to make healthier lifestyle choices, than I will consider that the biggest accomplishment yet.
My second goal is to get in a better cleaning routine with my house. I plan to make a daily list of chores for not only my three little people but for myself and my husband. Just to make house cleaning a bit more manageable and less overwhelming then it seems on most days.
I haven’t spoken to my loving hubby yet about this but if I can accomplishment my 2011 goals, I would like to be able to have someone come clean my house once a month starting in 2012. Which is another great motivator for me.
I also plan to finish up my last two or three graduate classes so I can get my masters degree!
Finally some of my goals and ideas for CentsAble Stewardship for 2011. I have quite a bit up my sleeve when it comes to the site. Over the course of 2011 you will find new features that will make this site more user friendly for all of my readers, which I hope you will all appreciate and enjoy.
You will begin seeing the Daily Topics on a regular basis, every week. Plus I plan to introduce some new topics such as weekly questions from you, my wonderful readers! Every Monday I will submit a reminder for all of you with questions regarding coupons, saving, budgeting, and anything else related to
What are your personal resolutions or goals for 2011??
No comments:
Post a Comment