Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Teaser: A Whole New Site & Celebrations!

I am excited to announce that soon (in the next week), I will be launching a whole new redesign of CentsAble Stewardship! There are quite a few changes that will be taking place with the launch of the more updated version of CentsAble Stewardship.

I am moving from Blogger on over to Wordpress, when this starts to take place I will let you know, as the site could be up & down during the transition (although to be honest I am not entirely sure how this will completely work). Once it is fully transitioned and the new site is up and running we are going to celebrate!

We will celebrate with some giveaways, of course! I am excited about all the great giveaways that will be headed your way, so get ready!

The new site will offer more resources on how to save both your money & time. My goal for this site is to be a place where you can come and find all the great deals & steals from all over, and only have to come to one place (CentsAble Stewardship, of course).

The site will be easier to navigate, and great place to come and learn.

I cannot wait for the official release date, and when I know more of when the exact time will be, I will let you know right away.

So, tell your friends, and keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...