Saturday, October 2, 2010

Publix Shopping Trip 10/1

Spent $61, Saved $147 - 71% Savings
I actually went to Publix last Friday but due to the technical difficulties on my previous blog Couponing For Beginners I was not able to post this trip.

I did pretty well, was able to stock up on some good items, which always makes me happy :). I spent a little more than I normally would at Publix but I saved a lot too, so it worked itself out in the end.




Here's the Rundown:
12 - Hamburger Helpers (BOGO $1.59)
-$.75/3 Hamburger Helpers (used 4) PRINT
          paid $.54ea or $6.54



10 - Crystal Lights (BOGO $4.99)
-$1.50/1 Crystal Lights (used 3) - Publix Q - no longer available
-1.00/1 Crystal Lights (used 2) - no longer available
          paid $1.84ea or $18.84 (note: I could have stacked the coupons, but my family drinks A LOT of Crystal Light, therefore I used one coupon per BOGO, so I could buy even more. I did not print enough coupons out, and these went fast)

10 - Barilla Pastas (BOGO $1.27)
-.50/1 Barilla Pastas PRINT

-$1/2 Barilla Pastas from SS 8/29

           paid $.14ea or $1.34 



10 - Pledge Grap It Disposable Cloths (BOGO $3.99)
-$2/2 Pledge Products from Publix Family Favorites (used 8)

-$2/2 Pledge Products from Target PRINT (used 2)

-$2/2 Pledge Products from SS 9/26 (used 10)

               paid $0.00 for everything


2 - Velveeta Mac 'N Cheeses ($2.49ea)
-$1/1 Velveeta Mac 'N cheese peelie

           paid $1.49ea or $2.98

6 - Nestle Fun Size Bars (BOGO $3.59)
-.50/1 Nestle or Wonka Candy from RP 8/1

           paid $1.30ea or $7.77
 

2 - Old El Paso Refried Beans (4/$5)
-.50/1 Old El Paso Product 
PRINT (zip 90210)

           paid $.75ea or $1.50 

2 - Energizer Max AAA Batteries ($3.09ea)
-$1/1 Energizer Max Product from SS 8/1

-$1.25/1 Energizer Max Batteries Publix Green Adv. Flyer
           paid $.84ea or $1.68 


1 - Coke Zero 8-pk ($4.99 not on sale, hubby wanted some)
-$1/1 Coke Zero 8-pk from Target PRINT

           paid $3.99



2 - Mission Tortillas (BOGO $2.59)
          paid $2.59
2 - Pace Picante Sauce (BOGO $2.79)
-$.60/1 Pace Product from SS 8/26

          paid $.79ea or $1.58 



4 - Knorr Side Dishes (BOGO $1.29)
           paid $.64ea or $1.29


I have to admit that I do not have my receipt in front of me I am going off my shopping list. But I can tell you this:

Used a -$5/$50 Albertson's Coupon

Total Overall Groceries Bought: $208
Total Spent OOP: 
$61 (+ change)

Total Amount Saved: 
$147 (+ change) OR 71%



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...