Friday, November 5, 2010

Black Friday: Kohl's Ad & Victoria Secret

Since it is November and since that means Thanksgiving is only a couple/few weeks away, that then means Black Friday is also coming up. We Use Coupons is posting all the Black Friday ads that are coming available to them. You can head on over to We Use Coupons, but I will be posting direct links that I find from We Use Coupons.

Kohl's Black Friday Ad: Stores open at 3am! I mean I love to say money but I REALLY love my sleep too, not sure if I am going to get up before 3am to head to the stores, but to all of you who do, I am sure you can make out big on some great deals.

Victoria Secret: During the entire month of November, every time you make a purchase you will receive a rewards card, every card is worth at least $10, but some are worth $50, $100, or $500! You will be able to redeem the rewards cards from 12/1 thru 12/19, and will find out at the time of purchase how much your rewards card is worth.

Those are the two so far that I see. When I come across more ads I will be sure to get them posted for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...