Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday's Topic: New Online Way to Make Purchases - eBillme

Welcome to Tuesday’s Topic, where any topic regarding savings, couponing, stockpiling, and whatever else is up for grabs. Today I want to introduce you to a new online savings group called eBillme.

I don’t know if any of you are farmiliar with this product but the company recently emailed me asking me to become an affiliate, to help market their product. Since starting this blog I have had a few offers like this make its way into my inbox and most of the time I usually already farmiliar with the company and/or product. This one was new to me.

So, I did some research. I am not about to market something just market something. I believe in being honest and upfront with all my readers, I want this to be a place/blog that you can come to with the utmost confidence and never feel like you are being scammed. My goal on this blog is offer you the best advice, services, sales, and discounts available to all of us. If it is not something I would ever use I would never recommend it to you.

But I have to say I think this is awesome. eBillme is a way to pay for online shopping purchases without using a credit card or debit card. You can pay with cash, essentially. Here’s what I really like about it, it’s a another great way to get away from credit card and still be able to pay for your purchases in the 21st century.  

Here are some FAQs taken directly from eBillme’s website:
1.  What Are You?:
          -‘A secure way to pay cash online, helps keep you safe, and in control every step of the way.’
          -‘If your wallet isn’t handy all you need to know is your email address. So, if your’e up late shopping in your hot pink pajamas, forget running down to get your purse, just check out with eBillme instead.
            -‘To pay a bill you log in directly to you own online bank. Your personal finance info is kept ceompletely private by your own bank, hidden from the prying eyes of hackers and id theeves and best of all you purchase is covered by an iron-clad Buyer Protection Program
            -‘Stay in Control of your finances – with no fees, no interest charges eBillme helps you stay out of debt and in control of your own money. You can also save money with hot deals in the Debt Free Shopping Section or qualify for exclusive rebates.

2. How Does Online Cash Payment Work?
               -‘ Now you can pay cash securely when you’re shopping online . It is easy to use, fast and convenient. At checkout, select eBillme as your payment option.
A copy of your bill will be displayed on the screen and emailed to you for your records. Log in to your bank’s website and go to the bill pay section. Follow the instructions found in your bill to add eBillme as a payee and then pay for your order - the same way you pay your other bills through online banking.
If you need help please call us toll free at 1-888-899-6633 and a customer service representative will be happy to assist you. Our customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday 9 a.m.-9 p.m. and Saturday 11 a.m.-4 p.m. (Eastern).’

eBillme also offers Rewards and Rebate offers which makes this site that much better. You can earn at least 1% cash back whenever you make a purchase through eBillme. There are limited time offers where you can earn even more.
Right now if you purchase a $100 Home Depot Gift Card on eBillme you will earn 10% cash back.  You can also purchase a $100 Dell Gift Card and send for a $15 Mail In Rebate (MIR).  There is also a $100 JcPenny Gift Card for only $85. Plus money other great gift card deals.
They have over 800 merchants and growing, and I bet this becomes a pretty popular way of purchasing items online as more and more families are looking for ways to save and be frugal.

Check them out and let me know what you think!










Join me in Our Community at the Blog Frog:
  Visit My BlogFrog Community!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...