We are super excited and will be gone for almost two weeks...yay!
Don't worry I will continue to post all the great deals out there, so you won't be left hanging.
However, today and tomorrow will be quiet. As today I am getting ready for tomorrow's trip up. Then tomorrow will be spent all day traveling and getting settled at my mom's. Tomorrow evening I will check back in with all of you. And get some deals posted and back up on this site for you.
For now you can follow along from other blog sites that I have listed under the Saving Connection tab above.
Also, during this time I am gone I have three great guest bloggers that will be helping me out. Friday (maybe Saturday) will be our first guest blogger, a 'surprise' guest blogger. Which I am excited about - shoot I am excited about all of them.
GIVEAWAY
The other two bloggers will come from the Featured Bloggers list on the side bar ------>
If anyone can guess which two bloggers, I will give them a $5 Amazon.com gift card. (if more than one guesses right I will draw names from a hat).
Leave a comment with your guesses as to who the bloggers will be on this blog. And tomorrow night when I log back on I will pick the winner.
Have a great couple of days and I will be posting tomorrow evening from much colder weather.
Join me in Our Community at the Blog Frog:
No comments:
Post a Comment