Monday, January 24, 2011

Centsable Budget Report: Jan. 16-22 Grocery Budget Update

I have to say this was a very quiet week for me in terms of grocery shopping. I only made a couple of necessary trips out, and really did not have any major shopping trip (I love being stockpiled to a point, I can actually skip grocery shopping for a week).

So, here’s the overall breakdown of last week’s shopping expenditures. 
DATE
STORE
TOTAL B4 SALES/Qs
TOTAL AMNT. OOP
TOTAL AMNT. SAVED
PERCENTAGE SAVED
STORE MONEY RECEIVED
1/16/2011
Target
$24.21
$0.00
$24.21
100%

1/19/2011
Aldi
$12.66
$12.66
??
??

1/18/2011
Target
$1.27
$0.00
$1.27
100%

1/19/2011
Walgreens
$3.16
$1.67
$1.49
47.15%
$2.50 RR
1/20/2011
CVS
$3.59/milk
$3.59/milk
$0.00
0%
---
TOTAL=
----
44.89
$17.92
$26.97
60.08%
$2.50 RR

 
This month I am over budget, but not horrible. I knew I would be considering I needed to restock on meat, and should be good now for awhile.  Here is the update of my monthly spending:

Total Monthly Amnt. Purchased:    $958.16
Total Montly Amnt Spent OOP:      $323.42 (over by $63.42)
Total Monthly Amnt. Saved:          $634.74 (66.25%)

Not bad with a stock-up of meat in my freezer. I also still have one more week of grocery shopping before I officially close this month off. I am attempting to keep my OOP as low as possible, until February begins.  I know I will need to run to Aldi for another weekly stock-up of produce, we go through produce like crazy people in our house, and I am not complaining, there are much worse things we could go through.  And I still have a couple of items at Publix for this week’s ad (Jan. 20-27) that I plan to purchase, but won’t get to until Monday (Jan. 24).

How is everyone's monthly budget’s looking? Are you over/under? Happy, or wish you were doing better?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...