Monday, January 24, 2011

Target: FREE to Cheap French's Spicy Mustard

Courtesy of Totally Target

Looking for some cheap to FREE mustard. Kerri, from Totally Target, has mentioned that the French’s Spicy Mustard is on price cut thru 2/5 for only $1.00.

French’s Spicy Brown Mustard 12oz ($1.00)
-$1/1 or -$.75/1 French’s Spicy Brown Mustard – From SS 1/23
-$.75/1 French’s Spicy Brown Mustard – From SS 11/7/10
::Pay between FREE-$.25

If you did not receive the -$1/1 coupon, you can order yours either Virginia at MyCouponHunter, or Dede from Coupons & Things By Dede. (I know for sure Virginia has these in stock, I suspect Dede will have these in stock in a day or two).

My husband does not 'regular' mustard, he only likes the spicy kind, so he will be thrilled when I am able to stock up on these. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...