Wednesday, January 5, 2011

CentsAble Investments: Investing in Christmas 2011


Now that the Holiday season is finally behind us, it’s time to talk about next Christmas – Oh My! I know, I just said that the holiday season was behind us, so can’t we just move on?  We can and we can’t.
For today’s Centsable Investment I am talking about making investments for next Christmas, it’ll once again be here before you know it and I believe that we should get ahead of it before it gets ahead of us.

Here’s what I plan to do to stay on top of Christmas next year. Search and earn as many Swagbucks as possible. Then redeeming my Swagbucks for as many Amazon.com gift cards as possible, to then be used to purchase my Christmas gifts next season.

Also – whenever I receive a Target gift card from purchases I plan to save and hold on to those to use towards purchases of Christmas presents at the end of the year.

 I also plan to start up a Christmas savings account with my bank, and place even just a small amount each month to have some savings in place for next Christmas season.

Finally I plan to make purchases throughout the year on gifts that I can buy at a fraction of their retail price, and that I know will make excellent Christmas presents for the following season. 
I believe that just by doing these four small things I can have all my Christmas presents I need to purchase with little money out of my own pocket. 

Who wants to join me in preparing for Christmas 2011? What are your plans for preparing for Christmas 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...