Friday, October 29, 2010

Publix Shopping Trip 10/29/10

I didn't really need a whole lot, but there were good deals, and quite a few overage items that I couldn't pass up. For some reason this month, budget wise, we seem to be a bit tighter then usually, so I really had to keep my OOP as low as possible, and I believe I did just that!

Saved 87% - Spent $11.33
Here’s The Rundown of What I Bought & How:

4 – Perdue Breaded Chicken Tenders, 12 oz (BOGO $4.39)
(4) -$1/1 Perdue Refridgerated Baked Breaded Chicken PRINT
            Paid: $1.20ea ($4.80)

2 – Quaker Deights (BOGO $2.99)
(2) -$1/1 Quaker Delights Peelies on boxes
            Paid: $.50ea ($.99)

4 – Coles Garlic Breads (BOGO $2.79)
(4) -$.50/1 Quaker Delights Peelies on boxes
            Paid: $.90ea ($3.58)

8  – Ronzoni Garden Delight (BOGO $1.79)
(6) -$1/1 Ronzoni Garden Delight from SS 10/3 or PRINT
(2) - -$.75/1 Ronzoni Garden Delight PRINT
            Paid: -.37 overage

4 – Breyers Yo-Crunch 4pk ($2.69) – not on sale
(2) –B1G1 Breyers Yo-Crunch Publix SQ from Yellow Adv. Flyer (x 10/29)
(4) -$.75/1 Breyers Yo-Crunch from SS 10/3
            Paid: $.60ea ($2.38)

1 – Somitrex  ($3.19) – not on sale
1 – Vivarin ($3.19) – not on sale
(1) –$5/2 Somitrex, Vivatrin, Phyazim, ect.. from Publix Grn. Adv. Flyer
(2) -$2/1 Somitrex, Vivarin, Phyazim, ect.. from RP 10/10
            Paid: -$2.62 overage 

2 – Cascadian Farms Granola Bars (BOGO $3.99)
(2) –-$1/1 Cascadian Farm Cereal or Bars from Harvest of Savings Booklet Publix Q
            Paid: $1.00ea ($2.00)

2.5lbs – Pears ($.99lb)
            Paid: $2.38

2 – Muir Glen Tomato Sauces (4/$5)
(2) –$1/1 Muir Glen Products from Whole Foods PRINT
(4) -$.1/1 Muir Glen Products PRINT –sign up for the ‘Tomato Connoisseurs’ Club’
            Paid: -$1.50 overage

1 – Publix Black Pepper ($2.99) – not on sale & no coupons (whoa!) lol
            Paid: $2.99

1 – Publix Garlic Powder ($1.79) – not on sale & no coupons (whoa!) 
            Paid: $1.79

Used -$5/$50 Albertson’s Coupon (competitor)

Total Groceries Bought:      $86.33
Total OOP:                            $11.33
Total Saved:                          $75.00 (87%)









1 comment:

  1. I got the perdue and muir glen too. I love those $0.14 muir glen tomato sauces, because they go so well with basil and oregano from the garden...perfect for pizza sauce.

    Congratulations you are the featured post at the Weekly Savings linky, and you have won a free week's ad space too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...